2012년 1월 10일 화요일

Ode to Room 609


Ode to Room 609-Rose Lim



  December 25th, 2011 was the day when I first met you because of GLPS camp. When I saw you for the first time, I was really nervous. When I met you, I was very happy and glad to stay with you for one month! I was sure that we could be a good friend. Now, I'm sure that we are good friends. 2 weeks pasted, which is half of the camp and also it means that  we will say good bye soon. 

  First, I want to thank you. You're giving me and my roommates many things. Because of you, I can study well and concentrate better. Because of you, I can sleep and rest, comfortably. Because of you, I can talk and play with my roommates. Because of you, I can do many things easily in this camp, living with you. Thanks for all these things. You are one of the best friend I've met at the GLPS camp. THANK YOU SO MUCH!~

  However, you might be sad for my roommates and me. We were not responsible to you. We threw things and made you messy. I know you were very sad and angry to us at that time. I know you felt disappointment to my roommates and me. I know we lost trust from you. We were careless to you. I know we had to respect you and do our best to make you happy.

                                     

  I know that I owe you an appology. I want to say "sorry" to you, for my not responsible acts toward you. From now on, I'll try to do my best. From now on, I'll take responsibility and try to make you to smile and be happy again. Our roommates and I will always be responsible. I promise. Will you accept my apology? I hope so!! I'm sure that you'll accept my apology with you generosity. Please accept my apology and watch my acts. I'll try to be different then past days.

  Room 609, you are my best friend. You helped me to participate in camp better. Thank you. From the other 2 weeks, I hope I'll make many other good memories with you. After 2 weeks, I'll go to my home, which is other good friend to me. But! I promise you to come back after 4 years. I'll come back to see you again!!

                                              Your best friend, Rose.

댓글 3개:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun in this camp! Good to see some repetition like "because of you" and "from now on." The usage of repetition makes your letter more song-like! Your conclusion effectively sums up your points! Good!

    답글삭제
  2. Rose~I'm seoyoon!! Your roommate I think our room is dirty......But that roomis so clear!! You found another room~!!

    답글삭제
  3. Maybe DJ can write an ode to his room. He was here for three years! His room is probably way more dirty.

    Good ode! I'm sure your room was happy to meet you.

    답글삭제