2012년 1월 1일 일요일

★Diamante Poem☆

I'll show some Diamante Poems that I wrote.


vacation
funny, exciting
laughing, smiling, playing
Chrismas, Chuseok, school, Institute
studying, worring, thinking
hard, tough
study time



This poem's topic is vacation and study time. In vacation, we  get excited and happy.
For examples of vacation are Christmas and Chuseok.
For the study time, we think and worries many things. Also we go to school and institute and get study time.


Second poem



basketball.
joyful, delightful
jumping, throwing, passing
teamwork, cooperation, partnership, collaboration
passing, kicking, scoring
pleased, exciting
soccer




I'm not interested in soccer or basketball, but I suddenly wanted to do it. I don't know why... Anyway, basketball and soccer is both sports. When we play basketball, we jump, throw, and pass the balls. When we play soccer, we also  pass, kick, the ball and score.


third poem



city
complicated, intricated
hurrying, rushing, running
cars, skyscrapers, houses, farms
peaceful, slient, calm
leisurely, quietly
country



City and country is the most general things you can think of. City is complicated and intricated. These two words have similar meanings. Also we hurry, rush and run in cities.
However, in country, it's peaceful, slient, calm. Also it's leisure and quiet.
In my opinion even though country is peaceful, I like city than country. It's more comfortable. 


댓글 1개:

  1. Excellent. These are some of the best written in the class. I like the first one and third one the best. Nice pictures as well.

    I think you mean "tough" and not "though" in the first one.

    답글삭제