2012년 2월 1일 수요일

after GLPS camp

GLPS camp is ended. Well this camp was really helpful and fun!! It made me to improve my English skills in many ways. I can now do debate well, do history presentation, and also I am able to write many things in many ways. I also got along with many good friends. I miss all of them... Petra, Jin, Iris, Allison, Chloe, Lucy, Amy, Angie, Annie. I want to go back to GLPS camp again. I also miss all the teachers. Ms. Hughey, Mr. G, SJ Lee, and also P.A.s and T.A.s. I miss dormitory and my life at dormitory too. I want to hear that morning bell which make me to wake up. I miss dormitory food and snacks... I want to see my roommates again too. Well, I hope I can participate GLPS camp at summer too. At the last of the camp, we did debate. At Friday, we won all of the debates, but we lost all the debates at saturday. But, I believe that we did our best!! GLPS camp was a good experience to me...

댓글 1개:

  1. yeah....you're the only one who came in their blog!!!(even though we all promised to)

    답글삭제